iAM’s 3D display and mobile billboard trucks and iAM “Phibious” Billboards (Land/Water Billboards) deliver the most eye-catching, innovative, and cost effective form of advertising across all types of advertising. Outdoor advertising as a whole is the least expensive way to reach your customers. iAM specializes in the “Get in your customers face business” at competitive rates.
Revolutionizing the Advertising Industry
NEW-CREATIVE – We grab the attention and don’t let go
- Out with the old – in with the exciting! Our 3D display and mobile billboard trucks and iAM “Phibious” Billboards (Land/Water Billboards) turn heads.
- The ability to provide exclusivity and gives you an edge over your competition.
- We can’t be turned out, turned off, or thrown away.
Messages on indoor/outdoor mobile billboards have a 90% recall rate.
-RYP & Becker Group
Unlimited Options and Flexibility
TV, Radio, newspaper, and billboard are no match – we do it for le$$!
- Want to change our ad by the week or month? No problem!
- Reusable ads allow a low-cost way to change your marketing message.
People are literally fascinated by the rotation, placement, and flying of our signs – Never Boring.
- Our method of delivery equals serious impact.
- The movement of the signs deliver an experience for customers.
- Dept. of Transportation data allows us to maximize impressions.
- Wow factor – people go out of their way to look at our product.
Your ads demand it – and we deliver. We go where buyers go!
- You name the target and we become the driving force to hit it.
- We bring more bang for your buck – CPM is the lowest in the industry.
- Reach the masses daily.
- Deliver your message over and over for less.
“Studies show that 96% of the viewers of mobile indoor/outdoor advertisements say they have more impact than a static billboard
-American Trucking Association Study
This is why iAM’s 3D display and mobile billboard trucks and iAM “Phibious” Billboards (Land/Water Billboards) are the most cost effective forms of advertising across all forms of media.
But don’t take our word for it on the mobile billboard research info we have provided. Here’s what the OAAA (Outdoor Advertising Association of America) and Wikipedia have to say about it.